Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 22, 2012 Sorry if this is out of order


I did it my hair is gone! The barber that Brook took me to was so sweet. and caring. He would not let me pay him... he said his payment is for me to get better:)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

** Linda and I have been friends for over 50 years. Funny - when I left Fort Lauderdale in 1977 - I walked away from Fort Lauderdale and never looked back -  Classmates reunited us , times have changed but Linda and I after all these years  share an amazing friendship:)
 

RE: My hair is falling out
From: Linda and Brian Stewart <lnbstew@6thsensedesign.com>
To: Susan Ward <susanpi@aol.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 23, 2012 3:21 pm



Sue, Hi!! Well welcome to the world of Breast Cancer. Everyone losses their hair. No one gets out of shaving it. But when it comes back it is curly(and u know i have straight hair) and thick. just remember everyone on this chemo is in the same place. It is just hair. You woke up this morning that's the important part of the whole day. You are going to feel tired and that is fine. Just listen to your body and you will be great. I have been through this twice you can beat this and feel better later. Take care.
Love, Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment