Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 22, 2012


The top of my head stared hurting last night sort of like when you bump your head. This afternoon I took a shower and I could feel my hair falling out, it was sticking to me, my head is no longer hurting.as much Figure that out!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
From: Mary Brink <brinkmary@gmail.com>
To: Susan Ward <susanpi@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 21, 2012 6:21 pm
Subject: Hi

Hi Susan - I saw your post about food and just wanted to tell you what
worked for me, hoping it might help.  Salty things tasted good, I would
eat saltines when I first got up in the morning and that would help
settle my stomache.  Also good old chicken noodle soup tasted great and
chicken or turkey.  Soft drinks, coffee and a lot of drinks didn't
taste very good, the bitter was all I could taste, but hot chocolate
and tea were good.

Thinking of you,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment