Monday, May 7, 2012

The Raccoon Family and Chemo Head


The weather is very nice my wisteria is blooming and everything is so green in 
Northern Kentucky what great place to live, I know brother Tommy it is great place to live 
great community!  
I definitely feel I have chemo head. I thought those two words were hysterical when my 
brother Bob sent me a living with cancer newsletter. I have this dictation program on my 
IPhone and I have used it many times, it always has to be edited as it speaks several 
languages. Today I have been trying to figure out how to record my thoughts on my Dragon dictation! Not going well. 

I do not want to eat! The food thing is big deal now the Ensure is starting to smell to 
me. I know this will get better:)   The good thing is I have not lost any weight! Which is a good thing! So I have  been kind of existing on Ensure and bites of food here and there. Peter got  me an egg McMuffin this morning! 
 Yesterday I went out for a lunch with some friends. ( we ate outside)  I was trying to pay the bill and I was leaving a $2.50 tip I got the $2.50 down down but couldn't add the $ 2.50
 to the Bill. I just literally could not do the simplest math, someone had to help me. Oh my, the confusion is part of chemo head    and also I apparently have chemo fever because I am continually running a low-grade fever. All kinds of fun. However I will be at the Kentucky
 wool and Fiber Festival in Lexington May 18th! 
http://kentuckysheepandfiber.com/

My dictation is now working! I guess I should say I figured it out! 
Last week we noticed that there was a small hole in the wood gutter of our garage
A few weeks before Peter discovered a nest of raccoons in an old furnace pipe in the basement
behind the furnace. He evicted the family and recapped the pipe  and they were gone! Last 
night right before dusk I was letting the cat in and I noticed an animal on the garage roof, exactly where the gutter was damaged. Guess what? it was the mother 
raccoon OMG
The big discovery was that the raccoon was climbing out of the hole ! I did not have my glasses on - which I retrieved, by this time this creature had made a trip to the other side of 
the roof, grabbed some limbs from a tree and was squeezing her ass into the hole in the 
gutter.
OMG it was very boldly enlarging the hole (it was not even dark out) apparently it has 
moved the  family into the garage. Raccoons  are so destructive!  I wish she had just moved a
few more yards  away from my house. So Peter's days off this week can be spent trying to get the dear little family out of the garage! 
Than you for reading my sometimes rambling blog:)
=============================================================
Hat of the Day
This is a very cute hat :) A gift from a GF.

No comments:

Post a Comment