Friday, April 20, 2012


Friday,April 19,2012

This has been a good day:) Thanks for reading my blog:)

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 9:47 am


As I sit here drinking my coffee I'm working on a grocery list - the food is a real issue I can not taste most things, if I have a salad I can feel the oil from the dressing, thats it. Example we had Chinese food the other night I wanted  some pork fried rice with sweet-and-sour sauce, The  fried rice was great but I could not taste it! I could not handle the sweet and sour stuff  UGH.  The taste buds are hiding somewhere. Also the sight of food is over whelming. After I eat I need to walk away from the food sight. Its crazy!
I'm not hungry and trying to find things to eat is hard. I am drinking Ensure  and eating yogurt. Today I am  going  to McDonald's get one of their smoothies fruited hopefully that might help. Just amazing.

 I can't taste but food with texture comforts me if it's something like a pizza's when I'm done it needs to be taken  away.  I can't seem to look at it. Very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment