Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thanks for asking

April 11, 2012
Today I am very tired. I slept for 6 hours last     night. I am on the couch with my electric blanket   and favorite pillows. I really do not want to even 
move. I just had some Ensure and a nausea pill.I 
attempted to post some details of my day with chemo on Monday.Some how I lost the post! Imagine that ha ha. Pete
is in the basement and has a sore throat. Not a good thing. I have been warned to stay away from sick people. Not sure what to do!
 



-----Original Message-----
From: Matthews, Cheryl <Cheryl.Matthews@VerizonWireless.com>
To: susanpi <susanpi@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 10, 2012 3:00 pm
Subject: Checking In

Hi Susan, I’m checking in to see how you are feeling today.   CHERYL 
MATHEWS 

 -----Original Message-----: 
April 10, 2012

Checking In Hi Susan, I’m checking in to see how you are feeling today. CHERYL MATHEWS

I feel like hell! ! I have not been able to sleep due to the steriods. I had all those chemicials pumped into my body yesterday, I had to go back today for some more.   Today a very painful shot to help my bone marrow produce more white blood cells. I have to have another blood test on Monday. I am suppose to take my nausia pills every 6 hours I for got to take one and was sick. (the pill worked in about 5 mintues.) You may want to work on those brownies. I am hot and than cold, I coughed ALL NIGHT, the drugs effect the lining in your lungs.

I feel like the Easter Bunny on speed mode.

I was updating the blog takes me hours to do it and I lost what I was doing. Debbie called and asked me if i had eaten anything , I told her I had a highprotein smoothy this morning and I had some shrimp sushi in the refigator and that Peter was cooking dinner. At this point I realized it was 5:00 and I had not eatten anything and that I had only drank about 5 onces of my three quarts of water I am suppose to be drinking each day. I was told I will probably not be able to sleep tonight and than tommorow afternoon I will crash and sleep for several days and really feel like crap Thanks for asking :) How has your day been? Would you please forward this to the girls for me? TY

No comments:

Post a Comment