Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hat Of The Day, Hair Cut = Sunday, Monday and Tuesday


Sunday April 22, 2012

Have you ever wondered what you would like  with a bald head. Here I am!






The hair cut.


Hat Of The Day
Monday April 23, 2012

 My first day with my new hair do. I put this beautiful hat that TJ made me on, thinking I was ready to go for the day. Something did not feel right the hat was sticking to my head and was not quite right. Surprise with a bald head you need to wear something under the hat so it flows/fits correctly.  I called the American Cancer Association  (in Fort Mitchell)  and asked if they knew where I could buy scarfs or what ever I needed so my hats will fit right. They  invited me to their offices and they all kinds of stuff that volunteers had  donated,  so now I have the underwear  for the hats and something  for my head that is   comfy to sleep in.

Sunday I have to start taking the steroids - chemo is on Monday -
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Re: My hair is falling out
From: l <s2872@aol.com>
To: susanpi <susanpi@aol.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 24, 2012 10:22 pm
Nannie,
 
The strength you show on here being so honest and raw...well I am in awww of you.  I feel like I am sitting beside you when I read it and it is amazing.  I sometimes shed tears, sometimes laugh, but I always have an urge to reach over and hug you, but then I realize the miles that are between us.  Please know you might be far in miles, but never far from our thoughts and always on Tasha's prayers at dinner. We love you very much!
 
Love,
Tiffini





No comments:

Post a Comment