Monday, April 23, 2012

I still Have Some of My Hair

Yesterday afternoon I took a shower and I could feel my hair coming out. This is quite an experience, I was not sure how much was coming out. It was falling on to my body and clinging to me,  it was in my eyes. The more I rinsed to get it off  of me, more fell out.
 I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my head so I could rinse the hair off my body. Of course this happened on a Sunday night. LOL


A few hour later I went back in the bathroom  to analyse the situation. Well when I  ran my  fingers through my hair it was coming out in clumps. So I stood by the bath tub dropped it into the tub My eyebrows were even coming out! What an adventure I have an appointment at 2:30 with a barber who will shave my head


No comments:

Post a Comment