Thursday, June 7, 2012

Today is a very good day - I feel great! Of course this is Friday and Sunday I have to start the steroid treatment, so I am ready for my day of chemo on Monday. OMG  I hate the steroid part! My cousin Beth asked why the steroids. They have found that with breast cancer treatments using the steroid potion  helps protect the lining of  the lungs and the heart.  So today is today and  Sunday  - so be it! I will be ready for Monday and hopefully my last treatment. Living for the moment.  One day at a time.

P.S. I still have not worn the wig! hehe

 My good friend Mitsy and he hubby Steve are in the process of moving into their new home. A perfect little home built about 93 years ago. It has so much character including a wide front porch and a Rookwood Fireplace:)  A great house or should I say home:) Mitsy is so in love with the house!




No comments:

Post a Comment