Sunday, May 20, 2012

Feeling Good - KY Sheep and Fiber Festival, Cemo Tomorrow

Friday - May18, 2011
9.58 AM
Today is a great day:) I feel really, really good. Last night we went to an outdoor concert at Newport on the levee. The weather was perfect the sky was clear,  the lights of the city were beautiful, music was fabulous! Newport, Ky sits across the Ohio River from Cincinnati, OH. The view  is amazing.

 The band was Soul Pocket . They did a tribute to Donna Summers who passed away today from lung cancer.
This is the first time I have gotten together with my BF's in  along time. Had a wonderful time:)

My Grandson Alex is spending the weekend with me, we are going to the KY Sheep and Fiber Festival in Lexington, KY. So I went to the store and got all his fave foods and drinks. (not to much food as I still have the  eating issue and do not want food sitting in the refrigerator)

****************************************************************
Sunday May 20, 2012
12:09 PM
 We had such a good time yesterday, got some roving to spin and some yarn for a sweater. Alex got a small loom to make pot holders. Guess what ? I know most of us learned how to make pot holders as children, remember?  Nothing has changed , same loom , same hooks. He also got a T Shirt! He was a happy camper. I was extremely tired - but I did it and it was fun. There were lots of sheep, goats, angora rabbits and dogs. ( Alex wanted to take Suger thank goodness they do not allow dogs on the bus, because Suger would not have behaved. She loves people and would have thought they were all there to see her)  Alex made a video of the sheering of a sheep. He loves hanging out with all my knitting family. Of course we are a lot of fun and other preteens and young teens were with us!


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Sunday May 20. 2012
12:45 PM
I started the steroids early this morning and I have chemo  tomorrow starting 12:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment