Tuesday, May 22, 2012




Monday May 21, 2012
2:45 PM
 Chemo
Appointment 11:40 AM
I just got my IVs started I expect get out of here about seven o'clock tonight I slept four hours last night and I'm still taking steroids and I'm a little wound up. They are giving me more steroids in the IV. Great!
I fnally  talked to DR Bhandri- 3:30 PM. He is probably
 going to stop the Chemo after the next treatment. The medical community has a conference  at Ohio State Medical Center next week they are redoing the guide lines on how much chemo is necessary.  This is a research 
 hospital (the  same hospital which is treating Robin) The concept or question, my question is are four treat  all  that are needed? He  thinks this might be so. I had a red flag go up - is it enough? I know that six the  treatments - maybe to dangerous for my body. But so is the return of cancer.
 
Dr Bhandri - is an incrediable Dr. he knows everything, he is so intellengent
you can understand what he knows and what he is saying. He is on top of the constant changes that are happening daily in cancer, treatments that allow people to live a  long healthy life. He is attending a conference on the newest proceedures on chemo for breast cancer. But this is my body and my goal is no more cancer!
 
 He is going to review my case at this conference also the family cancer history with the genetics family at Ohio State next week to determine what is the best route to take.
 
8:30 PM
I am finished with my chemo for today - it has been a very long day.

Tuesday May 22, 2012
3:00 AM
I can not sleep! 


8:25 AM
I have taken my steroid for the morning and drinking  coffee feeling OK!
.








No comments:

Post a Comment