Friday, May 31, 2013

Spinal Tap To Day. Yikes!


Today is the day I head to UC For the first step in discovering, why I have extra fluid around my brain. They are going to drain this fluid with a spinal tap. Sounds scary Doesn't it ?
Being scared is something I'm not !I've always been strong and just plow right ahead with life. It has not always been easy but I can do it. I have been on my own since I was 15 years old . My family had some hard times and we all did what ever we had to do to survive! My brothers and I have lived our lives well and all of us have always reached out to help others, we are a strong family. 
I will let you know how this goes today! Should be interesting getting from the hospital to back. Home to my bed. I have to be flat on my back for 24 hours! Those of you that know me. Know I have a lot of energy - I think this might be an impossible task. However the though of Excruciating head pain encourages me to "just do it".
By Monday I should be clear headed and can help my great husband Peter as we prepare to sell our great cozy house and move into our new 1898 house which is right smack dap in the middle of The Village of Main Strauss. Aka Covington Ky also know    As  the Mason  Dixion 
Line. We can walk right a cross the bridge and we are in Cincinnati. Downtown Cincinnati right at the stadium right where the ohio side  has fun, thanks for all the restaurants and all the good things there.
Our little Village has its own fab  pubs and things to do. There is always music and lots of friendly people! A great place to retire. Very historical  with old German heritage 
 Peter and I are thrilled. 
I will up date everyone later today. XO




No comments:

Post a Comment