Sunday, June 2, 2013

IT WORKED !!!!!!

 
 
Guess what? The procedure has worked -  immediately my speech was better, my hands shake some. but are much better. So one day at a time. The lab reports will be in just a few days and I am sure they will find out why this has happened. Thank you everyone for your support as I have traveled this very long journey. Now Peter and I are ready to follow this our life path we are going to make the most of retirement! 
 
   
I feel fabulous, I woke up this morning and realized my brain is back to normal. I sketched a sign for the gallery I am going to open in Main Strasse Village. Where we bought our new home.  "Fiber Art Gallery". I am so excited  ! I have two  friends that want to co-op and sell their good. A photographer who has some of her work in Ashland KY ,also   a knitter, jeweler and button maker. We will also have luxury hand knitted  items for sale along with fiber arts projects. Kathy is going to be a partner - searching salvage yards, second hand stores, yard sales for antiques and treasures.
 
The Worlds Largest Yard Sale - starts 8/1  it starts/ends one block away  from  our house and starts some where in Alabama..
 Everybody have a great day:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Signs of Breast Cancer?Early  Signs of Breast Cancer

If a woman has been diagnosed with a simple breast infection, and that infection does not improve quickly (in a week or less) when treated with antibiotics, then the possibility of cancer should be considered.
Last Updated: 05/21/2007
Dr. Martee L. Hensley is a medical oncologist at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York. About Dr. Hensley.
| 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment