Friday, July 20, 2012

Of course we do not have gray hair!

 Information on the growth of hair and the results after chemo. Of course we do not have gray hair!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In a message dated 7/17/2012 8:42:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lnbstew@6thsensedesign.com writes:
Sue, Hi!! Well about the hair. Mine is still wavy in the back ands still very short. It is very dark and more gray hair than I have ever had, but i do get highlights now. Actually I am going tomorrow to get foiled. I refuse to have such dark hair. Need my highlights. It will take a while and it comes in curly. For someone who never had curly hair i kind of enjoyed it. It only lasts 1 year than it is straight again. I have heard of people with curly hair getting straight hair. You sound quite good. I have decided to go to San francisco in Sept. and stay with my Aunt for a couple of weeks. I have to take oxygen which is a Pain in the ass but they will not let me leave without it. I do not use it but doesn't matter. Looking forward to getting out of this heat. Should really be nice that time of year. When are you having surgery? I really admire you doing the reconstruction. I just can't imagine having it. I had two lumpectomys and that is enough. Take care.
Love, Linda
 

 
In a message dated 7/17/2012 2:38:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, kc4nsicrn@aol.com writes:
Susan, I just read the great news! How wonderful! Wanted to let you know that my friend who lost her hair after chemo, had very curly hair when it came back. God leads us to the right path, huh? wow, prayers worked.

Karen Chabert,
504-891-6293 Phone/Fax
504-343-9095 Cell Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment